Re: [tlug] Looking for Summer Internship in Japan

On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 09:44:38 +0800
Raymond Wan <rwan.kyoto@example.com> wrote:

> I actually meant going to the job fair with an inadequate level of
> Japanese and not going to work in Japan.  At the job fair (back then),
> they gave on-the-spot mini interviews.  Unless you lived in San
> Francisco or Boston, it was pretty far to travel to be told "No" in
> another language.  :-)

Oh.. well, yes. At a job fair you have to show off as much as possible
within a couple of seconds... not the right place for me :-)

But, a company going to a job fair in the US and expecting people there
to be fluent in their local language is kind of weird. The USians are
not exactly known for their fluency in different languages...

			Attila Kinali
use without that foundation.