Re: [tlug] Chasing the GHOST in my machine

> You can use
> lsof +c 0 | awk '/libc-/ && /DEL/ { print $1 }' | sort -u
> to find out which processes use an old libc and then restart those
> individually.

Can you break down what does that command does? (I guessed it would list
all processes that link to libc and show me their version, so I expected
a long list, but in fact I got nothing at all... now I'm wondering if it
was stupid to run it without understanding it better... you don't work
for the NSA do you?)

Darren

P.S. CL, no I'd not heard, so thanks. It reminded me that I still have
one (half-migrated) Ubuntu 11.x or 12.04 instance I really, really, must
get back to.  (I got half the services moved to a new machine, then more
urgent work disturbed me, so for the last four weeks I've been paying
for an extra cloud instance but with no benefit!)