Re: [tlug] Chasing the GHOST in my machine

On 01/30/2015 10:41 AM, Edmund Edgar wrote:
With most updates you'd just have to restart the process for whatever had been updated, but in this case it's glibc, which is used by all kinds of things some of which may not be painless to restart on a running system, so the easiest way to be sure is just to reboot the box.

Good advice. To be truthful, I used WIN from v.2.0 and developed a habit of rebooting my O/S after every major update. However, I _do_ check to be sure that updates are system-wide before doing so in Debian.

--
CL