Re: [tlug] presentation wish list

Hi Benjamin,

On 2014年10月13日 20:44, Benjamin Kowarsch wrote:
> However, I am not sure whether it is desirable when out of a total of
> six technical meetings per year, three of them are about parsing.
> There will be folks who are not all that interested in parsing.

Tokyo Parsing Study Group? ;)

On 2014年10月14日 15:26, Benjamin Kowarsch wrote:
> That sentiment is why I proposed a presentation that would introduce
> the concept of recursive descent and then show how to do it both
> manually and then using ANTLR, further what other benefits ANTLR has
> such as the ability to visualise a grammar on the fly and find and
> visualise conflicts, single step through parsed input etc etc.

Whether there is enough interest to warrant a presentation or not, I look
forward to discussing the topic with you, perhaps at a nijikai.  I have a
project (that is unfortunately currently on hold) that requires a bit of
parsing, and I would love to get your thoughts on my strategy.

Cheers,

Travis