Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Thnikpad x240 Japanese writing
- Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 10:50:14 +0900
- From: rost52 <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] Thnikpad x240 Japanese writing
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.5.0
I installed Antergos (based Arch Linux) on my Thinkpad x240. The x230 has a Japanese keyboard as it was purchased here. I want to use the 半角・全角 key to switch from English (default) to Japanese writing. I had a look at the ArchLinux documents and wander which Input method is the best What experience were made with SCIM, IBUS and UIM. combined with ANTHY ? Which method do you prefer and why?
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Doubly-Used ThinkPad For Sale
- Next by Date: [tlug] [announcement] Sep 26 (Fri) - TLUG 20th Anniversary Party!
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Doubly-Used ThinkPad For Sale
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Thnikpad x240 Japanese writing
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links