[tlug] Thnikpad x240 Japanese writing

I installed Antergos (based Arch Linux) on my Thinkpad x240. The x230 has a Japanese keyboard as it
was purchased here. I want to use the 半角・全角 key to switch from English (default) to Japanese
writing. I had a look at the ArchLinux documents and wander which Input method is the best

What experience were made with SCIM, IBUS and UIM. combined with ANTHY ? Which method do you prefer
and why?