Re: [tlug] Smart phone vs Tablet

On Monday, August 18, 2014 08:08:19 AM David Blomberg
wrote:
>     Been using a smart phone for several years but
thinking as my
> contract comes up soon I might return to old plain
phone and use a
> tablet (probably with pocket wifi)

Since you already have the "Nexus" (is it the "2013"?) I
would go down and get the latest HUAWEI (also called) "m-
router" for 55USD or so and attempt to center your "e-
life" around it. If you can get a data service that is
VoIP friendly ("NTT" hates VoIP over data (plan), doesn't
it?), go ahead and flame me but check some of the
features (premium) being offered by the "Skype" service
(local# fowarding, etc).

There are some variables to consider but that's what I'm
currently doing. Perhaps consequence of my Nihon stays...
"... No gaijin, we can't trust you for a temporary local
#..." If you can manage the battery consumption, that 7
inch will be almost the "one-stop solution" that we're
all looking for.

--
SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. ~ fgs@example.com /
suporte@example.com # +55-21-4042-4010