Re: [tlug] Fixing Sound AGAIN

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com> wrote:
> When my wife was in Japan, she used Line to call me.  It meant getting
> various messages from Line, asking me if I wanted to join this group or
> that group.  And, stickers, which apparently some people pay for--said wife
> enjoyed the free stickers though, and I must confess, a couple of them made
> me laugh.

For what it's worth, Line is getting popular as a smartphone app here
in Hong Kong.  Whatsapp probably still has the number one market share
with Line and WeChat (popular in China) coming up.  I've used Line for
over a year now and the stickers is what keeps me going.  They know
how to time the free sticker promotions so that you stay on board.
The new version even gives animated ones...

But, I've never run Line on a desktop computer.  Maybe some day...

Ray