Re: [tlug] Office IT in Tokyo

On Friday, May 23, 2014 04:53:24 PM David Blomberg wrote:
> http://www.servcorp.co.jp/en/?gclid=CP603c7Hwb4CFYaVvQodhmcAjQ

Dear David, many thanks for this valuable piece of information. Little off
target for what fellow TLUGer demands, as I understand being a turn-key
consultancy but indeed that's the kind of information I keep my eyes on this
list.

BTW, Henry, that's the kind of thing I do back at home. Hopefully you can
provide further feedback on your develpments as I would myself get more
acquainted on the data link / communications provider side of your project in
Japanese soil and what fellow consultants are doing there. I mean, what
companies they're offering you (reselling) for what price and so on.

Regards everybody. Fernando.