Re: [tlug] Office IT in Tokyo

On 2014年05月22日 22:32, Henri Servomaa wrote:
Hello folks,

Can anyone recommend a (linux-)friendly office IT provider in Tokyo area?

I'm helping a finnish game company setup in Tokyo. The plan is to start small but be ready to expand. The first needs are internet connectivity, wifi and vpn for a few ppl. Later on IP phone and maybe some shared storage and mail server and so on.
English capability is a plus but not required.

Cheers!

T:Henri

Not sure how Linux friendly they are but I know a few people have used Tokyo Virtual offices like:

http://www.servcorp.co.jp/en/?gclid=CP603c7Hwb4CFYaVvQodhmcAjQ

Might take some looking aroung to find one that provides servers .... you might want to suggest they consider having an ISP host their local domain and mail and possible a NAS connected storage filer.... If they have the budget by then other options might be needed anyway...