Re: [tlug] MakerCamp on April 12

On 2014年04月11日 16:16, Matthew wrote:
On Tue, 4/1/14, A.Tomita <atomita@example.com> wrote:
There will be a Tokyo HackerSpace's big MakerCamp event in
Odaiba on April 12 (Saturday).
  It is part barcamp, part hackathon, and super free.

http://tokyohackerspace.doorkeeper.jp/events/9454

  Quick update: The event has expanded so there are 18 places
now available. Registration closes Fri, 11 Apr 2014 22:00.

-Karamoon
ps. This is a great chance to play with 3D printer, a laser cutter
and other fun toys.
http://tokyohackerspace.doorkeeper.jp/events/9454

I will be attending tomorrow, and I did some preparation in case anybody is interested in learning about Haskell, Erlang, Racket, Scheme, Go, C, Python, Linux, and/or Docker. ;) I created some virtual machines--the idea being that it would be nice to be able to jump right into a fully configured development environment.

I will bring the files on a USB stick for sharing. If there are any other USB sticks around (or perhaps a local server?), it would allow people to copy the files more easily, if there is interest. FYI: The files take up <10GB total, and they cannot be easily burned to DVD due to the 2GB file size limit.

Here is the README:
http://www.extellisys.com/static/articles/20140412-tokyo-maker-camp/README.pdf

I see some TLUG names on the participants list... See you tomorrow! :)

Cheers,

Travis

Matthew: It has been a long time since we have talked! I hope you are doing well! See you tomorrow!