Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Ubuntu Sinking?
- Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 07:40:31 +0100
- From: Godwin Stewart <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Ubuntu Sinking?
- References: <CACDLhbY0Vi58ntkR=iH8DLKPg+7z0vEN-jw-=fzGYedCOgC4Ag@mail.gmail.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.4.0
On 04/04/2014 05:40, Lyle H Saxon wrote: > So what's happening at Ubuntu these days anyway. There's the broken > Japanese input issue [...] and now I get this e-mail from them: I'm guessing it's more a case of inability to compete with larger, better established organisations providing a similar service. I'm a Ubuntu user at home and also on some of my workstations here in the office. I don't use Ubuntu One. Dropbox offers cross-platform compatibility that suits me fine. Google Drive works across Windows machines. Microsoft's OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) works across my windows machines and my smartphone. Ubuntu One was insignificant and I'm guessing Canonical have realized this and are concentrating their resources on something more worthwhile. -- Godwin Stewart -- <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- [tlug] Ubuntu Sinking?
- From: Lyle H Saxon
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Ubuntu Sinking?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Ubuntu Sinking?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Ubuntu Sinking?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links