Re: [tlug] Wifi hotspot access in Tokyo

Dear Josh,

On 03/18/2014 08:48 AM, Josh Glover wrote:
> On 18 March 2014 11:45, Benjamin Tayehanpour <benjamin@example.com> wrote:
>
>> I refuse to be told how to use my gear by people who can't tell a
>> computer from a hole in the wall. Very much like I'm not very inclined
>> to take advice on sexual relations from a century-old virgin ("the
>> Pope").
>
> But in the latter case, it's your bedroom, whilst in the former, it's
> their wall.

In the original situation, the people's wall. That was a public library.
Making this a public policy. Japan being totally tech inclined? Not in
this case.

Bottom of this was next morning feeling really bad for taking that
"sumimasen" approach and leaving without some sort of argument.

I suspect they took this, indeed, last resort option because of people
abusing the library as temporary office space. We gaijin tend to forget
Japan's very difficult situation in many fronts.

Nonetheless, next time in Japan I'll attempt the same much better prepared.

And yeah, let's go down that road and make this even more "OT". If there
is one thing making me sick in front of my dog is this pope, how should
I put it, "thing"?.

Regards,
--
                SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. ~ fgs@example.com /