Re: [tlug] Wifi hotspot access in Tokyo

Benjamin Tayehanpour writes:

 > You'd be forever remembered as the suspicious bloke who brings his own
 > books *to* a library. ;)

People bring in bags and knapsacks all the time to bring books me.  I
doubt they search them on the way in, and even if they did, all they
could really do is tell you not to use the equipment in the library.

The rest requires only a tiny bit of creativity.  If you go to the
kids' section (or the encyclopedias), it's not at all hard to find
books way bigger than a tablet.

I think it was rogue that had an imitation spreadsheet in case the
boss came by while you were playing.  Tablets and phones should have a
"Come home" message screen for the same purpose. :-)

(No, really I'm a white hat.  This is all just practice for dealing
with the black hats when they come to *my* library.  Up against the
wall, computer user!)