Re: [tlug] What is the Sysadmin pager these days?

On 18 February 2014 03:49, Raymond Wan <rwan.kyoto@example.com> wrote:
> not
> covered in chewing gum or graffiti (like in most cities outside of
> Japan)

Ho' there! Do you have anything to back that up? I'm fairly
well-travelled (thirty countries, four continents), and in my
experience the situation "outside of Japan" isn't nearly as bad as you
seem to imply. And yes, that's a thing I would notice, since I used to
be a bit of a phreak.