Re: [tlug] What is the Sysadmin pager these days?

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:50 PM, Benjamin Tayehanpour <benjamin@example.com> wrote:
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't the point of being "on-call" that
you're essentially being paid to make yourself easily reachable?

This is only for a few weeks during a trial, so no extra pay, and I'm splitting the load with a single coworker.

If these are still in use, any idea who might sell them?
Searching on Amazon.co.jp and I'm finding smartphone covers that *look* like pagers...