Re: [tlug] Recurrent Firefox issues with gmail

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On 19 February 2014 05:10, Raymond Wan <rwan.kyoto@example.com> wrote:

> And yes, I know my analogy has a flaw...if you're sick, you really
> should be staying home and not visiting the pub.  :-)

Not according to my Irish grandmother, for whom whiskey is a mystical
cure-all (see "water of life"). ;)

In France (at least Brittany), hot wine is the cure. Or Rhum.
It is better to avoid too many advices then, I am not sure the mix is perfect :-)

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.