Re: [tlug] Japan to Tax E-Content

Check this out: http://www.usa2me.com/site/pgeInternationalMastercard.aspx

Especially the part that says: "The vendor will only accept a card with a US billing address?". I don't know how reliable this particular site is -- I just found it with a Google search. They claim to offer US-based re-mailing as well.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 7:13 PM, Benjamin Tayehanpour <benjamin@example.com> wrote:
On 17 January 2014 07:52, Darren Cook <darren@example.com> wrote:

> How do these pre-paid "credit" cards work? Do I need to give my
> residential address to get one?

The pre-paid *debit* Mastercard cards I've seen are just sold
over-the-counter. No address needed, not even a name.