Re: [tlug] Japanese and Android

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 8:47 PM, Christian Horn <chorn@example.com> wrote:
> I also wonder: do people here still use 電子辞書
> or is only a mobile or tablet used instead?

I still use my Canon 電子辞書 when I'm studying but I may be a poor
example since I don't have a Japanese mobile phone so writing is not
easy.  But given that my Android phone freezes or how the dictionary I
use requires an Internet connection, I think I can find words quicker
on the 電子辞書.

Besides, if someone sees me using it, they know I'm actually studying.
 With a phone, I could also be playing games or checking e-mail.  :-)

So for now, 電子辞書 still has its uses [for me, at least].

Ray