Re: [tlug] Japanese and Android

    - Input: Google Japanese Input (works best)
    - Kanji draw (Kanji handwriting recognition)
    - DroidWing: looking up in around 30 EPWING dictionaries, including
      high-quality ones like from the denshi jishos, like 国語大辞典、
      研究社新和英大辞典. Because of this I didn't buy a denshi jisho
      yet
    - Anki + various Japanese-language card decks