Re: [tlug] Program to Mirror Individual Files?

>> Thanks.  And now I will read up on how to use them properly.  I seem to
>> know a bunch of improper ways ... :-[
>
> If you are having problems with transfer-induced corruption, rsync is
> probably the best way to go. Focus on that.

As an aside, I recently learnt:
  rsync --progress --partial

The --progress is just nice to have for large files, as rsync is quite
quiet otherwise.

The --partial will carry on a large transfer that got interrupted. I
actually discovered it when wanting to continue an scp transfer of a
very large file that stopped halfway. scp does not have anything, so the
advice was to switch to rsync to finish the job!

Darren