Re: [tlug] Fwd: SYMPOSIUM> Humanities Studies in the Digital Age and the Role of Buddhist Studies, UTokyo 11/16-17 [OT]

Yes, thanks from Honolulu, too... which means sadly I'm unable to
attend. I attended the EBTI meeting in Kyoto in '97 as an observer
because it sounded like such a cool thing, and would have been
interested to hear about recent work in this area.

Dave