Re: [tlug] Fwd: SYMPOSIUM> Humanities Studies in the Digital Age and the Role of Buddhist Studies, UTokyo 11/16-17

On 08/11/2013 17:46, Charles Muller wrote:
I know that the below will be of only tangential interest to most
TLUGers, but I pass it along in case you might be hanging around in
Bunkyo-ku next weekend with nothing to do...

As others have posted: really interesting, wish I could be there.

You *will*, of course, be publishing the papers on the net afterwards, won't you?

(Oh wait, academia in Japan.)