Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Combining calendars?
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 01:11:54 +0900
- From: Shmuel Fomberg <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Combining calendars?
- References: <CADsHW+jwgMaAHNyTHB2YDQ3CE8b3+4nAMGgA4R0JBcqyGqFXOA@mail.gmail.com> <CADsHW+j5McZFn7b3ZuXR4KrmsnsnRJ=yK5LZAZ4XRjNoECf2ww@mail.gmail.com> <CAL-VO6KczFMhOofAEzo1MrVvwOduJd-JACivFwwKNeQ91U7Mog@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 12:21 AM, Benjamin Tayehanpour wrote:On 4 November 2013 13:12, Shmuel Fomberg wrote:
Could this be of help?
https://code.google.com/p/merge-ics/Thanks, it is a good starting point.The project itself was apparently abandoned, and moved by the author to https://github.com/tuxpeople/merge-ics the latest change (apart from the readme) is four years old.
Also, there is https://github.com/collective/icalendar which is more of a library then a solution.Shmuel.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Combining calendars?
- Next by Date: [tlug] Kobo-Glo Reader on Sale
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Combining calendars?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Kobo-Glo Reader on Sale
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links