Re: [tlug] [Was: Why Hollywood does break foreign films ?] Changing subject in thread.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 6:52 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
  > I understand current software are changing netiquette rules ?
Nope.

Yes I know all of this, and agree. But trimming too much, as above, removes the
context, therefore the reason why a sentence was written, therefore the meaning
itself.
I am currently writing an answer to a meaningless short cut of a real discussion.

Just a list of words. Nothing more. And somebody could again take a few words,
from here, and getting the thread even more lost.

  > Do you need aspirin like me, when simple things should stay simple?
I myself prefer to rewrite the software.

These 2 sentences alone are also funny. At least they could get some people to smile, which is
not too bad these days.

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.