Re: [tlug] A Crowdfunding Success?

Am 01.08.13 19:57, schrieb Benjamin Tayehanpour:
I'll return to topic if you guys don't mind...

I'm a bit worried, actually. Have a look at
<http://ubuntu-edge.info/>. The red line represents a theoretical
linear growth from start to a perfect finish. The blue represents,
well, reality. We need some surges in funding. Badly.

They posted a link to an somewhat old (September 2010) blog post about trends in pricing and duration: http://www.kickstarter.com/blog/trends-in-pricing-and-duration, which mentions another interesting analysis: http://craigmod.com/journal/kickstartup/.

When everything develops as usual there is still hope that there will be more pledges towards the end of the funding period.