Re: [tlug] kickstarter for open source...

Raymond Wan writes:

 > Those cheated may have to start a Kickstarter project to pay for a
 > lawyer...  :-)

I don't think very many will get "cheated."  I think other reasons for
"bankruptcy" (one looming large in my life is "daughter as exchange
student somewhere") are more likely.  Many donors are likely to be
"related" to the project (cf. Ulrike) and sympathetic to personal
financial issues of the principal.  I think recourse to the "contract"
is almost unthinkable in most cases.