Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:50:20 -0300
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- References: <519C7348.email@example.com> <20130522074439.GA23079@fluxcoil.net> <519CC4DD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130509 Thunderbird/17.0.6
Dear Darren, Please be careful in taking care of the matter by yourself. If your hardware has a 4-year warranty on top, isn't just any hardware. Furthermore, if it's shutting down because of protecting the processor core (cooling issues), isn't just any problem either. Some thermal component might be failing here. The safer, Japanese way of dealing with this would be anybody responsible for your warranty to have a look at. Report that the system is shutting down unexpectedly. Otherwise, there are air cans for that as Christian point out exactly for you not to open the cover. Regards, On 05/22/2013 10:15 AM, Darren Cook wrote: > Are all the choices likely to be the same, and I should shop on price?
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links