Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 22:15:09 +0900
- From: Darren Cook <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- References: <519C7348.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20130522074439.GA23079@fluxcoil.net>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130330 Thunderbird/17.0.5
> No idea about this specific approach, but looking at the generic > issue you want to solve: mostly cans with compressed air are used > to press air into the notebook and hopefully the dirt out. Thanks for the hint. Here are some choices: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/computers/45732011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_computers_1_4_last For the most popular product there was one review in English: "...But I was a little disappointed at how powerful the air was. It was my first time to use canned air, so I cannot compare with other products. I had just hoped for more. ... I would recommend this product for anyone cleaning light dust out of tight places." Are all the choices likely to be the same, and I should shop on price? Darren
- Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- From: fgs
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - June 8 Technical Meeting
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links