Re: [tlug] Dust busters?

> No idea about this specific approach, but looking at the generic
> issue you want to solve: mostly cans with compressed air are used
> to press air into the notebook and hopefully the dirt out.

Thanks for the hint. Here are some choices:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/computers/45732011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_computers_1_4_last

For the most popular product there was one review in English:
 "...But I was a little disappointed at how powerful the air was. It was
my first time to use canned air, so I cannot compare with other
products. I had just hoped for more. ... I would recommend this product
for anyone cleaning light dust out of tight places."

Are all the choices likely to be the same, and I should shop on price?

Darren