Re: [tlug] [OT] Short-term cell phone access (SIM card, etc.)

On 13/05/21 13:02, Lyle H Saxon wrote:
>> Just check, service.wi2.ne.jp
>

> I'll look into that.  They only need access for a week or so this time, but
> (as I mentioned in another reply) I want to get this figured out anyway, so
> all information is welcome!

Here's another rec for Wi2. They offer a three-day pass for 1,500 yen
and a one-week pass for 2,000 yen. No signup fee, and the countdown
starts at first login.

The service also provides access via BB Mobile points.

--
Stephen A. Carter
scarter@example.com