Mailing List Archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [tlug] [OT] Short-term cell phone access (SIM card, etc.)

Nikolay Elenkov writes:

 > If you have an unlocked phone, you can use a Japanese SIM. If not, you can
 > rent a phone at Narita and use that (expensive).
 > B-mobile has a 'visitor' SIM which you can order online and have delivered
 > at the Narita post office so you can pick it up when you land. It's data
 > only though. As far as I know, buying a voice SIM requires a permanent
 > address in Japan, so not really available for visitors.

"Japan: can't live with it[s phone companies], can't live without it[s


Home | Main Index | Thread Index

Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links