Re: [tlug] Looking Into Building HTPC

On 2013-05-10 00:50 +0000 (Fri), Henry Addo wrote:

> Unfortunately, newegg doesn't ship to Japan but I believe there should
> be similar online shops like that one, that I can order stuff from.

I've always used kakaku.com to check prices. These days, I order
almost everything from amazon.co.jp (often the purchase is from an
Amazon Marketplace vendor rather than Amazon itself) because the price
difference from the lowest available price is so minimal that it's not
worth the hassle even to order from somewhere else, much less go out to
Akihabara or wherever.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974