[tlug] Looking Into Building HTPC

Hi All,

I just moved to Sendai from Ghana about a week ago. I'm setting up my home and would like to build my own Home Theater PC (HTPC). I have a list of all the hardware I needed which I can order them from newegg.com. Unfortunately, newegg doesn't ship to Japan but I believe there should be similar online shops like that one, that I can order stuff from. Listed below are the hardware I want to buy for the HTPC.

Any recommendations where to get these kind of stuff? Thanks

Henry!
--
Be the change you want to see ~ Mahatma Gandhi. So stop complaining :-).