Re: [tlug] Looking Into Building HTPC

Did you try Amazon JP?

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 8:50 AM, Henry Addo <henry@example.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I just moved to Sendai from Ghana about a week ago. I'm setting up my home and would like to build my own Home Theater PC (HTPC). I have a list of all the hardware I needed which I can order them from newegg.com. Unfortunately, newegg doesn't ship to Japan but I believe there should be similar online shops like that one, that I can order stuff from. Listed below are the hardware I want to buy for the HTPC.

  • CPU: AMD A4-3400 2.7Ghz
  • Motherboard: ASRock A75M-ITX
  • RAM: Corsair 4GB DDR3 1333 Memory
  • Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB
  • Case: APEX MI-008 Mini-ITX
  • Blu-Ray Drive: LITE-ON Blu-Ray Combo Drive
  • Fan: GELID 80mm Case Fan
  • Remote Control: The Logitech Harmony Series

Any recommendations where to get these kind of stuff? Thanks

Henry!
--
Be the change you want to see ~ Mahatma Gandhi. So stop complaining :-).