Re: [tlug] [tlug-admin] [announcement] nomikai May 17 (Friday)

Tomita-San and all members, thank you for sending the invitation.

Would let you know that I'll remember the event at date and Japan time,
therefore being present "in spirit".

Looking forward to our meetings in July or August.

Would ask for someone to take pictures during this opportunity and I
would volunteer to make a nice online photo album of them if needed.

Cheers everybody!

--
                 SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. ~ fgs@example.com /
      suporte@example.com # +55-21-7894-7272 [@GMT-3]