Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] [OT] How's the job market?
- Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 15:46:07 -1000
- From: David J Iannucci <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] [OT] How's the job market?
Hi all, I need a new job starting soon, and we would really like to move back to Tokyo from the US (wife is J nat'l so no immigration worries). I'm a "dinosaur" developer... i.e. I have a fairly long career programming, but I don't have a lot of sexy, newfangled stuff on my resume, nor (sadly) do I have demonstrable experience leading people or projects. And I'm not young :-/ How hard do you think it would be for me to score a nice programming gig with enough income to raise a family in the current Tokyo job market? Of course it's not possible to say anything for sure without a lot more detail about me :-) but just looking for the general outlook... Any thoughts or leads will be much appreciated. Looking forward to being able to attend TLUG meetings again after ages and ages...! Dave
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Emacs and decomposed unicode...
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] How's the job market?: COBOL?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Glad I've Found You!
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] [OT] How's the job market?: COBOL?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links