Re: [tlug] Linux friendly Internet connectivity

On 2013/02/13 22:59, Scott Robbins wrote:

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 09:41:31PM +0900, Charles Muller wrote:
On 2013/02/13 21:17, bud@example.com wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion.  Now that  you mention it, my son used a VPN to
access netflix from Seoul.

Which is, coincidentally, precisely where I happen to be at the moment...

Well, someone has to say it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7nFe0hxB6I

Indeed, and all the Seoulites I have talked to this time say "we are sick and tired of him..."

Chuck

--

A. Charles Muller

Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
Faculty of Letters
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan