Re: [tlug] External DVD drive: LF-P767C-Panasonic: Power From USB Host or Input Jack

Hi Darren,

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Darren Cook <darren@example.com> wrote:
> No-one mentioned DVD region issues. Does everyone just put up with this?

Not very proud of it, but my "solution" was to have multiple DVD
drives.  I don't mean just the computer, but also the DVD recorder,
etc., each with a different region.  In the end, we're only talking
about maybe two or three different regions.

And with Blu-Ray, regions have also changed...in particular, North
America and Japan are now in the same region.

Ray