[tlug] iBus: It's like deja-vu all over again

CL writes:

 >   ... which, I think, means I have to do something with the Locale
 > setting?  But, I am not sure what.  Right now, Locale is:

Your locale setting is fine.  The problem is elsewhere.  Further
deponent sayeth not (deponent useth not ibus nor KDE), but that much I
can say.

 > At present, I completed all of the steps in Saxon-san's post and have a
 > working iBus that has to be started using L Alt + F2 -> ibus setup,
 > which starts the keyboard daemon.  It does not start up automatically
 > and I think the problem may lie in the LANG settings.

Presumably the problem is in the rc scripts and/or their
configuration.  There probably is a switch in some config file that
says "start up these input method servers" that got reset in the
migration process.