[tlug] backup service recommendations?

Hello TLUG,
Does anyone have any advice on an offsite backup service provider? I know about Dropbox. The amount we need to backup is about 2 TB, and for us, a Japanese-speaking provider would be easier.
Right now we use a 'HP StorageWorks 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader' that connects with SAS, but it's here at on site with our NFS drives.

I don't know yet if the tape drive can be connected over Ethernet or IP, but I will check. And if this is a good question, I will put it up on the relevant Stack Exchange site.

Thanks in advance,
Miles