Re: [tlug] Dying Monitor?

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 00:54:08 +0900
pjacobs@example.com wrote:

> I bought the monitor back in 2008 or so as I recall, so I kind of doubt
> it's still under warranty.  And given that I lack the tools and skills
> to do the soldering myself, it's looking more and more like it may be
> time to invest in a new monitor.

If you'd live in Switzerland, i'd suggest to pack up everything and stop
by at my working place. I'd have more than enough tools there to fix
anything that can be fixed.

Don't you have any friends who are in the electronics business?
Or in to amateur radio? These guys usually have everything you need.

			Attila Kinali
--
There is no secret ingredient
         -- Po, Kung Fu Panda