Re: [tlug] GPL vs. paid version and ethics

On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 20:46:24 +0900
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote:

> Anyway, given how many R fans there are, I guess I'll have to take a
> harder look at best practices for using it in teaching.

Oh.. please do not take my post as promoting R, i was just stating
the fact that here they use R instead of S. I haven't used either
yet and only heard of SPSS. It'll take me another couple of semesters
until i have to use them. (maybe R will be in the next semester, when
i take testing theory)

			Attila Kinali
		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin