Re: [tlug] Programmers meetups it Tokyo?

Hi Kenichi.

If you are interested in Hachioji.pm, their next meeting is on the
next Saturday (23 Jun). It seems to have reached a limit, but I bet
the organizers will find a larger place if you declare to come. I'll
be there, and I believe some of the attendees also remember you,
Shmuel :)

http://atnd.org/events/29728

Well, I won't make it this month.
I see that they meet from 18 to 23 on doyoubi - if I were to come some day, I'll have to check last-train schedules. (as I live in Takanawa)

(as non-native English speaker, I find it so much easier to deal with the Japanese days-of-week then the English ones. I just can never remember the proper spelling, and the Japanese ones are so simple. anyone else does it?)

Shmuel.