Re: [tlug] Programmers meetups it Tokyo?

Hello Shmuel and all,

actually, there are a lot of smaller tech meetings in Tokyo everyday
(with undeclared social drinkings after them).

http://utf-8.jp/tool/calsearch.html?q=%E6%9D%B1%E4%BA%AC%20

If you are interested in Hachioji.pm, their next meeting is on the
next Saturday (23 Jun). It seems to have reached a limit, but I bet
the organizers will find a larger place if you declare to come. I'll
be there, and I believe some of the attendees also remember you,
Shmuel :)

http://atnd.org/events/29728

Cheers,
Kenichi