Re: [tlug] Programmers meetups it Tokyo?

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM, <dave@example.com> wrote:

>> Are there programmer meetups in Tokyo?

There is the Shibuya Perl Mongers group. But they only seem to have
meetings once a year or so.

 http://shibuya.pm.org/

Also some others listed here:

 https://www.socialtext.net/perl5/japanese

Thanks dave.
I see the the guys in Hachioji are having fun meetings, and it is about a hour and half from Tokyo. Maybe I should keep an eye on these.

Other then that, I see meetings in Kyoto, Niigata, Nagoya and even in the so-far Fukuoka.

The Tokyo programmers are too busy, I suppose...

Shmuel.