[tlug] *buntu 12.04

Doing a GOLOCAL (yes, I was a COBOL programmer) before doing much more with this. Anyone else suffering daily, or more frequent crashes of any of the *buntu 12.04 flavors? I am running Kubuntu on one desktop and one laptop, respectively, and Xubuntu on another. All are suffering from internal errors at the OS level at least once a day.

The Xubuntu install is intended to be an autonomous, automated runner for most of the week and I am seeing complete system collapse when I wake up every morning. The crashes have become more frequent in the past week, sometimes crashing and rebooting several times a day.

Kubuntu is on my work desktop and the crashes seem to be either self-correcting or non-fatal, at the least.

Just looking to compare notes at present as I don't have any definite ideas as to what's wrong, yet. I am seriously considering a downgrade to v.11.04 of 11.10 on the Xubuntu machine, but I upgraded originally because several upgraded programs (like Azureus) were not as happy on 11.10.

--
CL