Re: [tlug] Help on a script...

Hi Ray,

Ah!  I saw that too...  Well, unsupported software isn't a problem if
it was left behind in a more-or-less 'complete' state.  There is the
possibility for software to be complete, but we all seem more
accustomed to upgrades and if there isn't one, we panic.  :-)

Actually, I chose it because it is an Ubuntu package in the current release:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/unison

I saw that too...

*Well*, I'm not trying to sell Unison or an alternative to rsync to
you on purpose.  As the replies you got so far seemed to not address
your problem, I just threw Unison out there as an option for you.

I know you are not selling it :-)

By all means, if you're beginning to accept grep for all its ugliness,
then go for it...  :-)

I will :-) I must admit that avoiding to rewrite my scripts is also a good reason:
I am lazy sometimes ;-)

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.