Re: [tlug] Large memory server

> I'm looking for 128 or 256Gb of RAM. Number of cores, is a secondary consideration.

Althrough you need to prepare memory modules separately, some servers
available for a lease below do seem to support 128+GB RAM
configuration.

- http://www.yrl.com/it/itrental/server/IAserver.html
- http://www.orixrentec.jp/cgi/it/detail.cgi?id=451855 (IBM, up to 288GB)
- http://www.orixrentec.jp/cgi/it/detail.cgi?id=451914 (Fujitsu, up to 384GB)
- http://www.orixrentec.jp/cgi/it/detail.cgi?id=452012 (HP, up to 2TB)

But, you can surely buy one at Akihabara:

- http://akiba-pc.watch.impress.co.jp/hotline/20120317/ni_cz9ped8ws.html

Above one is from ASUS, but I'm sure there're many boards/servers from
SuperMicro that support even larger configuration.

I wish I could afford 2TB RAM servers...that's larger than total HDD
capacity of my server...