Re: [tlug] Am I the last to know?

2012/4/5 Raymond Wan <rwan.kyoto@example.com>:

> Yes, true.  Maybe the alternative that we can hope for is for the
> Gnome developers to accept Unity as the direction for Gnome and throw
> their weight and effort into it.  I guess Ubuntu won't like that,
> though...  :-)  Neither will the Unity-haters...

To be fair, you still have the freedom of choice on Ubuntu. I use
Openbox on top of GNOME, for example (I have to admit, I've gotten
used to the GNOME niceties like auto-mount with actions--like
launching Clementine and Shotwell when I connect in my iPhone or
opening a file browser when I connect my huge USB stick), and it works
quite nicely. I don't have to moan about Unity at all. :)

Cheers,
Josh