Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Files from Linux to EC2 Windows
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:14:20 +0900
- From: Edward Middleton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Files from Linux to EC2 Windows
- References: <4F5E978F.email@example.com> <CAKXLc7d1StTmhQ7Qwj40y=HoLOR5X997L5EpSGpyLstbDt11nQ@mail.gmail.com> <4F5EB7E5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: K-9 Mail for Android
What about running sshd under cygwin.
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.Darren Cook <email@example.com> wrote:>> To get files from linux to a linux instance running on Amazon EC2 or
>> Rackspace linux is easy: just use SCP.
> Use WinSCP on the Windoze side and sshd on Linux.
Good lateral thinking :-) But the windows machine has a global IP
address, and normally the client machines I want to send from are behind
Darren Cook, Software Researcher/Developer
http://dcook.org/work/ (About me and my work)
http://dcook.org/blogs.html (My blogs and articles)
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at http://lists.tlug.jp/list.html
The TLUG mailing list is hosted by ASAHI Net, provider of mobile and
fi xed broadband Internet services to individuals and corporations.
Visit ASAHI Net's English-language Web page: http://asahi-net.jp/en/
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Files from Linux to EC2 Windows
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Files from Linux to EC2 Windows
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Files from Linux to EC2 Windows
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Files from Linux to EC2 Windows
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links