Re: [tlug] using WiMAX

Hmm, may be I was a bit unclear...

I am asking about a built-in device, part of the Intel 6050 chipset
(WiFi+WiMAX):

04:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation WiMAX/WiFi Link 6050
Series (rev 5e)

I can use the WiFi part, I can almost connect to the UQ network (get
some IP via dhcp) but then get disconnected... So I guess there is a
timeout before authentication, but I don't know what to do.

Tethering or using a router that connects to the Net via WiMax is a
totally different setup (basically the kernel have no idea of WiMax
existence).

Kalin.